Emergency Dentist – Jenks, OK
Same-Day Care When a Dental Crisis Occurs
Dental emergencies can be alarming. These often occur when you least expect them, and they can cause you to panic. But our team at Elwood Avenue Dental doesn’t want you to feel alone or neglected, which is why we offer same-day dental appointments for emergency patients. Capable of treating knocked-out teeth, soft tissue lacerations, lost dental crowns, and tooth chips and cracks, our emergency dentists in Jenks can deliver timely dental care safely and comfortably. Call us today to discover what we can do to help you smile again.
Why Choose Elwood Avenue Dental for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointments
- We Welcome Your Dental Insurance
- Sedation Dentistry Available for Patients in Need
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
- Call to schedule an appointment: You will first need to call our dental office to speak to a member of our team. We will determine the severity of your dental emergency over the phone to find out if you should come in right away. We’ll work to get you in quickly but also provide first-aid tips to help manage your pain while at home.
- Undergo a thorough dental exam: When you arrive, one of our skilled dentists will review your oral anatomy, taking diagnostic images and visually examining your mouth.
- Compile and review findings: Once the examination is complete, we will collect our findings and review them to create a personalized dental treatment plan that we will then go over with you.
- Administer appropriate dental treatment: If you agree to the proposed plan, we will quickly get to work to eliminate any pain and improve the health of your smile.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
If you are unsure whether you are dealing with a dental emergency or not, it is always best to call and alert us to the situation. We can ask various questions to help better understand the situation and learn whether you should come in right away or wait. But if you’re curious about the types of dental injuries we most often see, feel free to review the list below and call us with any questions.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The cost of dental emergencies varies from person to person. There is no designated cost, as each situation is different. Once we can review your smile and determine the best course of action to treat it, we will formulate a treatment plan that includes how much you can expect your emergency dental care to cost. This will allow our team to then discuss the available payment options, including using your dental insurance or enrolling in our in-house membership plan.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
Not all dental emergencies can be prevented, but some only require a few simple changes to your daily routine. Making sure you maintain good oral hygiene and keeping your six-month dental checkups and teeth cleanings are essential. Eating a nutrient-rich diet and wearing a mouthguard while playing sports are just as important. You should also avoid using your teeth to open packages and containers, and you should also give up unhealthy habits like smoking, eating ice, and chewing on pens and pencils.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I am Worried About Gum Disease I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I Want to Straighten My Smile I am Scared of the Dentist Tooth Extractions View Our Services