Cosmetic Dental Bonding – Jenks, OK
The Fast & Minimally Invasive Way to Repair Chipped Teeth
Teeth can become chipped for a variety of reasons, whether you tripped and fell or accidentally chewed on something that was a little too hard. Whether the damage is very noticeable or minor, it can expose the more vulnerable layers under the enamel as well as make you feel embarrassed to show off your smile. Fortunately, cosmetic dental bonding in Jenks is a fast, affordable, and minimally invasive solution that can restore your tooth’s natural appearance. Call our office today to schedule an appointment to learn how we can repair your smile.
Why Choose Elwood Avenue Dental for Cosmetic Dental Bonding?
- 20% Treatment Discount with Our In-House Savings Plan
- An Experienced & Compassionate Dental Team
- Same-Day Emergency Dental Appointments
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a treatment that combines high-quality, biocompatible materials with either Dr. Salayta or Dr. Pracht’s artistic eye. Using a putty-like composite resin that’s comprised of fine particles of glass and plastic, your cosmetic dentist in Jenks will sculpt the missing portion of your tooth. They’ll then place the resin onto your tooth, allowing it to fuse, and harden it with UV light. The last part of the treatment will involve our team texturizing and shaping the tooth to flawlessly blend in with the rest of your smile.
Who is a Good Candidate for Dental Bonding?
The best candidates for this treatment are those who:
- Have good overall oral health and don’t have any lingering issues that could compromise their results.
- Are wanting to close small gaps between teeth without having to undergo lengthy orthodontic treatment.
- Have severely discolored teeth that can’t be addressed with traditional whitening methods.
- Have stubby or irregularly shaped teeth that stick out when they smile.
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding has countless benefits to offer patients, including being:
- Minimally invasive: Little to none of your tooth’s natural structure needs to be altered to fuse with the composite resin.
- Affordable: Dental bonding is much more affordable than other cosmetic treatments.
- Fast: Get results in just a single appointment, depending on the severity of the dental damage.
- Long-lasting: Dental bonding results can last for over five years with good maintenance.
- Easily maintained: In order to maintain good dental health with bonded teeth, simply take care of your smile as you normally would by brushing twice a day, flossing daily, and visiting your dentist regularly.
- Realistic-looking: Because composite resin can be custom-shaded to closely match the color of your natural teeth, the results look realistic.