Dental Implants – Jenks, OK
Embrace a New & Improved Smile
Tooth loss no longer has to be your reality thanks to advancements in dentistry. With dental implants at Elwood Avenue Dental, our team can perform the entire treatment process in-house so that you can remain in one convenient location. At our modern dental office, you will find that we not only place these custom prosthetics, but we use a surgical guide to ensure optimal accuracy and precision. With dental implants in Jenks, we can help you to see a new and improved smile that functions perfectly, lasts decades, and looks beautiful, so call us to schedule your consultation today.
Why Choose Elwood Avenue Dental for Dental Implants?
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Placement & Restoration
- 3D Surgical Guides for Accuracy & Precision
- Sedation Dentistry Available
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are custom prosthetics that mimic natural tooth roots. Offering stimulation to the jawbone to prevent deterioration, they also provide a solid foundation for your new smile. Dental implants can restore any number of teeth using one or multiple implants when paired with customized dental crowns, dental bridges, or dentures.
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
- Initial Dental Implant Consultation: We will meet with you to discuss whether dental implants are right for you by reviewing your oral and overall health as well as your jawbone density. We’ll also determine if you require preliminary procedures like bone grafting, gum disease treatment, or tooth extraction.
- Dental Implant Surgery: Our team will place your dental implants using a surgical guide that is created in-house using our 3D printer. This ensures greater accuracy and precision.
- Dental Implant Osseointegration/Abutment: You will then spend three to six months recovering at home and allowing the jawbone to fuse with the implant(s). Once healed, you’ll return to have your metal abutments put into place, which will connect your new teeth to the roots.
- Delivery of Dental Implant Restoration(s): The last step is to receive your customized restoration, which may be a crown, bridge, or denture depending on how many teeth you are having replaced.
Benefits of Dental Implants
From permanence and longevity to functionality and aesthetics, dental implants in Jenks deliver benefits that no other tooth replacement can. Considered far superior to their counterparts, these prosthetics deliver continuous stimulation to your jawbone to not only keep it from deteriorating but also revitalize your appearance. Instead of facing a sagging and collapsing facial structure, these prosthetics help to keep cheeks and other areas in place so that you can enjoy a more youthful look.
Who Dental Implants Can Help
If you are missing at least one tooth, you are probably a good candidate for dental implants. The only real indicators of whether you can start treatment right away are the status of your jawbone and overall health. You may require preliminary treatment before undergoing oral surgery, but you can have hope that once your smile is in better shape, we’ll be free to address your tooth loss, no matter how many teeth are missing.
Missing One Tooth
Only one dental implant post is required as well as a metal abutment and customized dental crown to replace a single missing tooth. This makes eating, speaking, and smiling much easier, and we don’t have to alter healthy teeth like with a fixed bridge.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Instead of turning to traditional tooth replacements, we can use two dental implant posts and a customized implant bridge to fill in the gap in your smile. If the missing teeth are not situated next to each other, we also have the option of creating an implant partial denture that can be easily secured into place.
Missing All of Your Teeth
Using between four and eight dental implant posts on average, we can prepare your incomplete smile with a customized implant denture to deliver maximum support, functionality, and aesthetics. But if you want to reduce the timeframe for successful results, you also have the option to choose All-On-4, which uses only four implant posts.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
Once our team is able to meet with you and determine the extent of your tooth loss, we can create a personalized treatment plan that details the process as well as the cost of your dental implants. Because no two cases are the same, we must consider various factors to come up with a proper estimate. When we do, we will also go over available payment options to help keep your out-of-pocket expenses low without sacrificing quality care.